Beginning of Year Packet information for all returning students
Students who are returning to Holmes MS or FCPS
If this is not a student's first year in FCPS and the student has not moved from the elementary schools that feed into Holmes, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact Vianmarie Milan, our school registrar, at 703-658-5940 or email@example.com to assure that the school records are properly transferred.
The following links are the "Beginning of Year Packet" for all students. These forms will be mailed to parents during the summer. These forms will need to be signed and returned to Holmes MS during Student Schedule Pickup Day.
Tuesday, August 21, 7am - 3pm (6-8th)
Wednesday, August 22, 2pm - 6pm (6-8th)
Thursday, August 23, 11am - 5pm (8th Grade Only)
Printable links for Beginning of Year Packet for all students:
- Emergency Health Information
- weCare (Emergency Care Card) (weCare letter to parents)
- Health Information
- Digital Resources Opt Out form
- After School Program Registration (English) (Spanish)
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Student Rights & Responsibilities Parent or Guardian Signature (coming soon)
- 18-19 HMS Supply List for all grades