After School Program
Welcome to our After School Program (ASP) page. The ASP is made possible through contributions of the Fairfax County School Board, the Fairfax County Board of Supervisors and the Department of Community and Recreation Services and FCPS After School Program Office, other community partners and Holmes MS teachers, administrators and staff.
The Holmes ASP provides a safe place for all our students to enjoy and challenge themselves in activities conducive to enrichment, exploration and remediation. We offer academic, social, artistic, and physical clubs that target the needs and human development of well-rounded middle school students. The ASP operates Monday thru Friday from 2:30 PM to 5:30PM. We offer Late Buses on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Monday 4:30 p.m. Wednesdays 4:30 p.m. Thursdays 4:30 p.m.
Other News, Dates, and Registration Information
- The After School Program will start on September 17 with our Hawk Club for all those students who will picked up by their parents by 5:30PM.
- Late Buses will run on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday starting on September 24, 2018.
- Daily Homework Rooms start on September 17, 2018.
- The ASP will do its best to maintain all the activities we offered last year and add some new.
- Various activities will start as soon as sponsors are ready.
- This school year we will require that all our students register in the After School Program by providing a completed and signed Registration Form.
- ALL students who will stay after school, regardless the reason i.e. Band, Orchestra, Theater, work with a teacher, sports, etc. should register in the After School Program.
- Registration Forms may be sent via USPS, in person, via e-mail to GDCabezas@fcps.eduor via Fax (703)658-5997
Below you may find Registration Forms in English and Spanish.