Student Withdrawal

Leaving Holmes MS? Please follow these withdrawal procedures

Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.

Holmes Middle School Student Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school registrar, Wendy Alfaro, at @email to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Take the student withdrawal form to all your classes, obtain withdrawal grades, and return school property (laptop, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school registrar before leaving campus on your last day.


  • Student Withdrawal Form (available online or in the Holmes Middle School Student Services office).
    • Please submit this form to Wendy Alfaro, our Student Services Assistant, at @email

Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Holmes MS.

Additional Questions

  • Questions? Please contact Wendy Alfaro, our Student Services Assistant, by email at @email or phone at 703-658-5940