New Student Registration
Para ver esta página en español, haga clic en el botón azul español en español que se encuentra arriba.
Welcome to Holmes Middle School!
We're excited to welcome our newest Hawks!
New students fall into one of two registration categories:
- Students who are new to Holmes Middle School and have not attended FCPS before.
- Students who are new Holmes Middle School and who are currently enrolled in FCPS, but did not most recently attend either Bren Mar Park ES, Colombia ES, North Springfield ES, Parklawn ES, or Weyanoke ES.
- If the student attended one of these five schools last year, there is nothing that needs to be done. The student records will be automatically transferred to Holmes MS!
To join Holmes Middle School, first determine if your student lives in our boundary by viewing the FCPS boundary locator.
If your student does live in the Holmes MS boundary, please fill out the new student registration form below. This form will be submitted to the school and we will contact you to assist you with the new student registration process.
Are You Registering a Student Whose Home Language Is Other Than English?
Student families wishing to register a middle school student with a home language other than English should please contact the FCPS Student Registration Welcome Center. Here professionals may assess your student's English language skill and/or educational level. These assessments can provide valuable information to the local school and support your child's instructional needs.
Do You Have Special Registration Situations?
Special registration situations can include nonparent registrations, situations involving divorced or separated parents, homelessness, foster care, and foreign exchange students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Special Registration Situations webpage.
Military Family Registration
FCPS welcomes responsive and collaborative communication and partnerships with the parents and families of our students.
- Learn more by visiting the FCPS Military Registration webpage.